"testXpert III allows you to efficiently run standardized tests, individual test sequences, and complex tests, such as those used in research and development.
Product Manager, testXpert
testXpert III's workflow-based user concept is purely intuitive and identical for all materials testing machines and instruments. Learning the testing software is easy after using it only once—a future-oriented and standardized operating concept for all applications and test types. testXpert III allows you to efficiently run standardized tests, individual test sequences, and complex tests, such as those used in research and development.
One of the most reliable testing systems on the market
The unique System Configuration Builder makes it possible to define reproducible test conditions and offers maximum safety for the user and testing system.
testXpert III always knows HOW, WHERE and WITH WHAT to test!
The intelligent wizard for test configuration
All test-relevant settings can be made using the intelligent wizard.
The wizard shows the user which test parameters must still be configured and checks all entries for plausibility.
Intuitive, efficient testing
- testXpert III operation is designed to be purely intuitive. The user guidance is in line with the lab processes as on the home screen.
- Meaningful icons and a standardized structure for all applications make it easy to quickly navigate through the software and get started.
- Related content is grouped together in one place and are visually connected by a distinct color. Each specimen has a colored identifier and the specimen parameters and statistics are easily visible through visual highlighting.
- The clear and logically structured workflow from left to right enables fast and straightforward navigation and efficient testing, and reduces the number of click paths and mouse clicks required.
- Expanded functionalities can be accessed in the context menu via the series tree or by right clicking in the desired control panel. This way the functionalities available for the control panel will always be displayed.
- Interactive help can be accessed anytime by pressing the F1 button, adapts to the active control panel and offers detailed instructions of steps that can be taken.
- In the status display at the bottom of the main screen, the user can see whether the machine is in operation, how much force is currently being applied, how far the strain of the specimen is, and much more. The status display is customizable and protects the specimen, the materials testing machine, and the user at all times.
Reliable data import and export
testXpert III reduces input errors, increases efficiency in the test lab, and communicates with every IT system through automated importing and exporting. All test relevant data is imported quickly and directly from ERP systems, databases, or external devices. Data can easily be exported to all your usual evaluation/analysis platforms.
Traceable and tamper-proof test results
All safety-critical tests, such as those in the pharmaceutical and medical engineering industries, have special requirements on traceability and documentation. testXpert III ensures that the test results are always protected against tampering and that all changes and test results are traceable.
Condition Monitoring saves all machine-specific data in a local database on the machine PC.
We speak the language of your industry
- Plastics and composites: Whether testing plastics, molding materials and products made of plastic, films and thin sheeting, welded and glued joints, flexible foam, hard foam materials, components, rubber or rubber products and elastomers, testXpert III offers the right solution for ever test requirement.
- Metals: Higher product tolerances in production by determining Young's modulus on both sides, excellent strain rate control to ISO 6892-1 and ASTM E8, and 100% reliable test results with validation to ISO 6892-1/TENSTAND.
- Automotive: The demand for testing in the automotive industry spans from testing the materials to complete components. We have put each specimen under the magnifying glass with a real-time view of the test sequence or using online calculation of test results. Superimposed multi-axis solutions can be tested easily with testXpert III.
- Medical/Pharmaceutical: Compliant with legal requirements such as 93/42/EWG or FDA 21 CFR Part 11, thereby safeguarding our customers. Reliable processes and secure backups due to the creation of locally and globally comprehensive parameters, reports, and dialog boxes. This applies to multiple test programs and machines.
- Academia: The testXpert II All-In Suite Education special package provides institutions of higher education and universities with all available options and possibilities to address their requirements in research and development. Functions that have proven particularly useful in both research and education include preprogrammed standard test programs, synchronized video recordings, the integrated ZIMT macro language and much more. Check it out for yourself!